Controller – Naples, FL
February 11, 2021
Adaptive Computing Enterprises, Inc. is seeking to fill a full-time position for a CONTROLLER. The successful candidate will have day-to-day responsibilities of planning, documenting, managing, and controlling all financial-related activities of the Company. This is a corporate accounting position onsite in the Naples, FL headquarters. Relocation will not be provided, so please do not apply if you do not already live in the Naples, FL area. This is a key position reporting directly to the CEO and an excellent opportunity to be part of the core team in a rapidly growing business.
Essential Job Duties:
- Management of Company accounting and finance functions and financial planning (i.e., modeling, budgeting, and forecasting).
- Management of Company accounting and financial-related functions.
- Lead the yearly audit.
- Optimize the handling of bank relationships and initiate appropriate strategies to enhance cash position.
- Reconcile several bank accounts on a regular basis.
- Manage credit card charges and bank accounts.
- Process Accounts Payable paperwork.
- Maintain company insurance policies and benefits.
- Maintain and track employee time-off records.
- Maintain employee onboarding paperwork and records.
- Manage the Payroll System and payroll related items.
- Maintain all purchasing and the Purchase Order Processing System.
- Maintain files as needed within the department.
- Prepare correspondence as needed within the department.
- Analyze problems, identify alternative solutions, and implement recommendations for resolution.
- Maintain confidentiality of proprietary information.
- Perform such other accounting, financial, or administrative tasks as may be required from time to time – quite often on short notice – by the CEO.
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Finance or Business with emphasis in Accounting is required.
- 5 years of related experience.
- Preference will be given to people with Computer Software Company experience.
- Proficiency and aptitude for applicable software (Intact, Excel, Word, Outlook, etc.).
- Highly skilled in dealing with financial and numeric data.
- Excellent verbal/communication skills are essential.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality regarding all aspects of the business.
- Must have excellent work habits, qualities of professionalism and positive attitude.
- Excellent knowledge of accounting regulations and practices.
- Analytical mind with problem-solving aptitude.
- Must have advanced organizational skills and be detail oriented.
Pay: From $45k – $75k per year based on experience.
Send resume to email@example.com.