Linux Scripting Developer – Naples, FL
August 8, 2023
Adaptive Computing Enterprises, Inc. is seeking a full-time Linux System Administrator to work on-site at the corporate headquarters in Naples, FL. Relocation will not be provided so candidates must be local or already planning to re-locate to Naples, FL. You will be working on state-of-the-art high-performance computing and cloud technology solutions. This is a great opportunity to be part of the core team in a rapidly growing company where your contributions are noticed.
- Operating System: Linux, 5+ years
- Software development and/or scripting experience with Bash and languages such as Perl,
- Must possess technical problem solving and trouble shooting skills
- Experienced in High Performance Computing
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work well in a team, taking on various tech roles throughout a team of versatile developers
Preferred Additional Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Knowledge of current information technology trends and capabilities
- Experience with Cloud Computing
- Experience working with virtualization and containers (Docker or similar)
Adaptive Computing offers competitive salaries with paid vacation and holidays; health, dental, and vision-care plans; company-paid life insurance; 401k; and both short and long-term disability insurance.
About Adaptive Computing:
Adaptive Computing is a global software company headquartered in Naples, Florida, USA and has provided advanced applications and tools to the High-Performance Computing industry for over two decades with hundreds of deployments on the world’s largest computing installations. Adaptive Computing products and services are used by organizations of all sizes across a broad range of industries such as High-Tech Manufacturing, Aerospace Engineering, Defense, Universities and Research Labs, Life Sciences, Oil and Gas Exploration, Financial Services, and Data Analytics. Some of the world’s largest clusters, grids, and data centers use Adaptive’s Moab HPC Suite and the HPC Cloud On-Demand Data Center to maximize performance and value, simplify management, and create a competitive advantage. Find out more at www.adaptivecomputing.com.
Job Type: Full-time
Send resume to email@example.com