Appointment Setter/Customer Service – Naples, FL
January 28, 2022
Adaptive Computing is looking for an energetic, enthusiastic, and motivated individual to join our sales team. If you have exceptional communication and people skills, we would like to speak with you.
You will be setting up appointments with targeted people from within our customer base of large corporations, academic, and government organizations.
- Make outbound calls, e-mail, and other communication methods, to contact targeted prospects and schedule appointments
- Follow up with them on a consistent basis
- Maintain database by entering, verifying, and backing up data
- Identify referrals and leads
- Submit weekly report
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Call center or customer service experience
- Experience with telemarketing to new and established leads
- A team player eager to be part of an ambitious team
- Ability to effectively communicate via phone and in written formats
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- College degree is good, but not required
- Strong, proven record of meeting and exceeding goals
Salary: $36,000.00 per year plus benefits
Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.