Sales Account Executive/North America – Naples, FL
December 7, 2021
Adaptive Computing has an excellent opportunity for a talented Sales Executive. This is a full-time position with a generous commission package in addition to a base salary and full benefits. The position is at the company headquarters in the Naples, FL office and relocation is not provided, so candidates must be local. The comp plan for this position is top tier and it is an extremely lucrative opportunity for the individual that can be successful in this role.
The goal of the SALES ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE/NORTH AMERICA will be to close large software deals, helping customers transform their businesses with leading edge technology. This individual will be responsible for prospecting and finding opportunities through their self-directed efforts with the assistance of in-house Marketing for lead generation and support. The direct sales team at Adaptive Computing has access to a North American IT database of over 3 million technology contacts.
Compensation is base salary plus commission with minimal travel. We are seeking a motivated individual to initiate, manage, develop, and close enterprise software purchases. You will be selling technology solutions to large enterprise (fortune 1000) industry verticals such as Oil and Gas, High-Tech Manufacturing, Academic, and Government.
Essential Job Duties
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven history of developing profitable relationships with customers
- Contact, qualify, engage, and grow sales leads into opportunities and close deals
- Maintain comprehensive product and enterprise software industry knowledge
- Make initial telephone contacts to assigned leads, new accounts, and lost accounts
- Complete the required number of phone calls and emails to contacts
- Log activities, calls, and emails to contacts into Salesforce
Skills and Experience
- 1 year of sales experience required
- Must have software industry or related experience
- Understanding of enterprise software, cloud computing and high-performance computing a plus
- College Degree preferred but not required
- Strong “hunter” (vs farmer) sales mentality: highly assertive, strong closer, high sense of urgency, heavy prospecting, etc.
- Outgoing, energetic, confident personality; excellent people skills; enjoy spending time on the phone
- Effective communication, writing and people skills
- Knowledge of Salesforce or similar CRM
- Solid organizational skills with a demonstrated ability to multitask
- Excellent project management and planning skills
About Adaptive Computing
Adaptive Computing manages some of the world’s largest computing installations. Our leadership in IT decision-engine software has been recognized with more than a decade of user experience and has resulted in a solid Fortune 500 and Top500 supercomputing customer base.
Adaptive Computing’s mission is to bring higher levels of decision, control, and self-optimization to the challenges of deploying and managing large and complex IT environments, resulting in accelerated business performance at a reduced cost.
- Adaptive Computing offers competitive salaries plus commission for all sales positions
- Paid vacation and holidays; health, dental, and vision-care plans; company-paid life insurance and both short-term and long-term disability insurance
- Working in a smaller, fast paced company where your contribution makes an impact
- Selling leading-edge Cloud and HPC technologies that offer unlimited sales and income potential
Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.